Supplemental Information on Myofascial Release
As you begin the healing journey, or possibly you are considering trying a new therapy to bring you into living a more authentic pain free lifestyle, I highly recommend reading the following articles prior to and during treatment.
- Myofascial Release Therapy: “The Missing Link in Your Treatment.” by John F. Barnes
- Myofascial Release: An Introduction for the Client
- Therapeutic Pain
- Without Awareness There is No Choice
- Inner Journey- A Personal Path in Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Release: The Fascial Pelvis
- Part 1-Myofascial Release Approach
- Part 2-Myofascial Release Approach
- Part 3-Myofascial Release Approach
- Scientific Rationale
- Easing Pain
- Myofascial Freedom
- Cellular Consciousness & Healing
- Sport Performance Injuries: Fascia: The Bodies Shock Absorber
- Mind/Body Connection
- Pediatrics & A Therapists Story in Pediatrics
As a primary focus of my practice, I employ a manual therapy approach in which I locate restrictions in your myofascial system, gently releasing them to improve function, minimize pain, and restore an optimal life experience.
The body is not only nourished by food, water and air but also by our unique “Life Force Energy” that flows through and around it. I use numerous techniques to achieve an end result of health, wellness and personal optimization.