August 16th – 20th, 2019
Welcome to your private island all-inclusive yoga retreat!
Lavish in 180 degree views over crystal-clear caribbean sea on a white sandy beach! This island is limited to 30 guests at a time, so prepare for a retreat that few ever get the chance to experience! Click here for the official website of this event, or click here for the Facebook page.
All-Inclusive 5 days, 4 nights
August 16th – 20th, 2019
Included in your Yoga Retreat Package:
- Breathtaking accommodations with a rustic Belizean feel in Overwater Bungalows or Ocean Cabanas
- Three fresh, chef prepared meals daily and an afternoon snack
- Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Daily Yoga classes to include, Vinyasa, Yin, Gentle, and Contemplative Meditations guided by Alicia Collier
- Myofascial Release Group Stretch Session with various self treatment tools guided by Tanya Colucci
- Domestic flights between Belize City and Dangriga
- Boat transfers between Dangriga and Thatch Caye
- Snorkel trip to the Belize Barrier Reef
- Sunset cruise
- Basket making class (take home souvenir)
- Exclusive use of kayaks, paddle boards, and other island toys
- Miles of turquoise blue water
- Community beach bonfires and sacred ceremonies guided by Alicia Collier and Tanya Colucci
- Taxes and gratuities
Shared Room $1549 per person (taxes included)
Private Room $1789 per person (taxes included)
BOOK YOUR SPACE!
Email Michelle Hopkins at email@example.com or call 877-927-6466 to reserve your space!
All logistics, special requests, and payments are guided by the resort.
Reserve your space by paying 50% now with the final balance due 30 days prior to arrival. No refunds. Payment installments available, upon request.
This retreat is accessible for all levels of Yoga practitioners.
FLIGHT & ARRIVAL INFORMATION
Arrive in Belize City (BZE) no later than 3:30 pm on August 16th, 2019. The local flight from Belize to Dangriga is 15 minutes and is included within your retreat package. The boat ride from Dangriga to Thatch Caye is 35 minutes and is included within your retreat package.
Please ensure that you buy flight insurance; we are not responsible for any reimbursements due to a canceled, missed, or otherwise unattended flight.
ARRIVING AT THE BELIZE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Belize International Airport is a small airport that provides excellent signage to help travelers get through customs and transfer to your in-country flight to Dangriga. At the point of entry, a passport and proof of return or onward ticket are required. When booking your international flight, please be aware of your landing time.
In August, typically the rain will come through in the afternoon for a short spell and blow through. The water is warm year round and lovely to swim in. Evenings in August are balmy and mosquitos are a constant in the Caribbean.